Zovirax Cold Sore Cream delivers the active ingredient, aciclovir, efficiently and deeply into your skin to fight the virus that causes cold sores. Designed to be simple to use and effective, apply Zovirax Cold Sore Cream at the first tingle to get to the cause of your cold sore. Zovirax Cold Sore Cream is uniquely formulated to maximise penetration, to effectively fight the virus that causes cold sores.
Zovirax Cold Sore Cream contains the anti-viral agent, aciclovir 5%, that stops the multiplication of the cold sore virus. Zovirax MAC-P penetrating formula gets to the site of infection to speed healing. Use Zovirax Cold Sore Cream five times a day at approximately four hourly intervals for four days.
HOW DO I USE ZOVIRAX COLD SORE CREAM?
First sign: Apply at the first sign of a tingle, bump or itch. If you miss the first signs, you can also start to use it at the blister stage.
Keep it clean: Remove any cosmetics before applying Zovirax Cold Sore Cream. Always wash your hands with soap and water before and after treating your cold sore.
Don't skimp or skip: Apply to the affected area five times a day at approximately 4-hourly intervals for four days. With a cotton swab or your finger, use enough to completely cover the cold sore and surrounding area. Just rub in gently and completely. If you miss a dose, just apply the next time you remember and continue on schedule.
Don't share: Cold sores are contagious. Don’t share your tube or pump with anybody else.
Make it up: You can apply cosmetics like lipstick over Zovirax Cold Sore Cream, after it has completely dried. Always use a separate make-up applicator, like a cotton swab to avoid spreading the infection.
4 days max: Use Zovirax Cold Sore Cream for no more than 4 days. If your symptoms do not improve after 4 days of treatment with Zovirax Cold Sore Cream, you should tell your doctor.
Zovirax Cold Sore Cream gets to the site of infection to speed healing. It contains the anti-viral agent, aciclovir 5%, that inhibits the multiplication of the cold sore virus.
- Contains the anti-viral agent, aciclovir 5%, that inhibits the multiplication of the cold sore virus.
- Zovirax MAC-P penetrating formula gets to the site of infection to speed healing.
- Available in a tube or pump for a clean, controlled application.
- Easy rub-in formula: with dimethicone that disappears quickly into the skin.
- Cuts healing time in half compared with no cold sore treatment.*
- Speeds healing to get rid of cold sores.
*On average: compared with historical data for untreated cold sores
- At first sign of tingle or blister apply a small amount to the affected area 5 times daily for 4 days.- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- At the first sign of a tingle or blister apply a small amount to the affected area five times daily for 4 days- Wash your hands, apply the cold sore cream with a cotton swab or your fingers and wash your hands again. - Use enough to completely cover the sore and the surrounding area.- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
DO NOT USE ZOVIRAX COLD SORE CREAM:- If you are pregnant, unless under medical advice- In the eyes, inside the mouth or nose. For external use only.- If the nozzle is punctured- If the use-by date has expiredSee your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Keep out of reach of children.
Aciclovir 5% w/w cream
For tingle or blister
Height: 95mm, Width: 85mm, Depth: 25mm, Weight: 10g